Congratulations to our 2020-21 Mini-grant Awardees!!
- Amanda Coltman - Cibola High School Library $400.00
- Jonica Flores - Cibola High School $390.00
- Mario Martinez - Yuma High School $500.00
- Rachel Mesa - H.L. Suverkrup Elementary / Crane $499.28
- Timothy Morrison - Kofa High School $142.36
- Elynn Nelson - Crane Middle School $500.00
- Nicole Rangel - Crane Middle School $500.00
- Carolina Rodriguez - Yuma High School $500.00
- Amy Seeley - Kofa High School $480.90
- Bo Seibel - Yuma High School $435.00
- Araceli Valtierra - Desert Sonora Elementary School / Somerton $500.00
- Caitlyn Zaksheske - Yuma High School Library $490.00
The Education Foundation Board was pleased to be able to award a total of $5337.54 for the 2020-21 academic year to teachers across the county.
Watch this website in March 2021 to see photos, videos, and/or reports of how mini-grant recipients used their funding. The competition for 2021-22 will l open in August/September 2021.
Are you new to grant writing? Watch this helpful mini-grant how-to video produced by our friends at the Yuma Educators Summit.
- Projects and programs must support the school and grade level State Standards.
- The mini-grant will not fund field trips.
- Selected projects must expend funds during the current school year.
- ALL MATERIALS PURCHASED WITH FUNDING FROM A MINI-GRANT BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE SCHOOL AND ARE TO BE LEFT AT THE RECIPIENT’S SCHOOL UPON LEAVING THAT SCHOOL.